6th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is a BSc computer science student eligible for admission in lateral entry for MCA?

a B.Sc computer science student can have addmission in lateral entry for MCA

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  2. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  3. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after passing BSc with 49%?
  4. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  5. How to apply for MCA lateral entry after doing MCA? I am a graduate in BSc computer science
  6. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  7. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after completing BSc software engineering
  9. Eligibility for MCA lateral entry in SRM University after B.Sc and fee details for the same?
  10. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having done M.Sc in IT through Lateral Entry and MCA with 59%?
  11. Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  13. Which is the best course after doing BCA?
  14. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  16. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  17. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  18. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
8th June 2012, 06:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a BSc computer science student eligible for admission in lateral entry for MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
a B.Sc computer science student can have addmission in lateral entry for MCA
Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from any of the recognized University or Institute must have completed the bachelors degree program with a minimum of 55% to 60% aggregate marks [Depending upon the admission norms of the Institute] from a recognized University. Candidate must have studied Mathematics or Statistic in the +2 level or in the Graduation level. Candidates who have completed BSc in Computer Science do not require to fulfill this criteria though. Admission is based on Entrance exam. The duration of the program is three years.

As far as the provision of the Lateral entry is concerned, its not applicable for those candidate who have only Bachelors degree. This is applicable for such candidates who have completed the Graduation with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application[PGDCA].

For detail information refer to the official website of the University of concern.
26th January 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a BSc computer science student eligible for admission in lateral entry for MCA?

Is this possible to join for MCA lateral entry after completing bsc computer science?
19th September 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with b sc MATHS PHYSICS AND COMUTER SCIENCE JOIN M CA later ENTRY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?