21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Diploma in Video Engineering course?

Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Video Engineering but I am in doubt that whether I get placement or not. Can you let me know the scope of this Diploma course?

23rd June 2016, 09:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Video Engineering course?

Yes, you can very much get a good job after the completion of the course, provided you do it from a reputed University and should be good both academically and intellectually. However, I have mentioned the career scopes of the course below, kindly have a look at it;

After completion o your Diploma course you can get admission in direct 2nd year of degree course just by appearing LEET/JELET examination. Once you get good score in the above mentioned examination, you will be allotted seat in any good college and thus can continue with your studies further.

You can also opt for job in various organization such as Film Industry, Video production, sound broadcasting and advertising, etc. Or in these online days you can create websites on the topics like - youtube channels, video download sites on topics like sad whatsapp status video facebook status downloading, etc. using your video engineering skills and earn from advertisement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?