27th April 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course?

Hi,
I want to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
I would like to know the scope of this course?
Will I get job after completing this Diploma?
Please let me know about the scope asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. What is the scope of chemical engineering? Will I get a job after doing diploma in chemical engineering?
  3. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  4. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  5. What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?
  6. Scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma holder in Indian Air Force?
  7. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  8. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  9. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  10. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  14. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha? -- [New]
  15. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  16. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  17. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
1st May 2015, 05:59 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course?

Chemical Engineering is one of the most versatile Branch in Engineering. The scope of the Chemical Engineering were widened and it now interfacing with several emerging disciplines such as Bio medical Engineering, Biotechnology, etc. The Chemical Engineering has Excellent industry Academia interaction that offers consistent job Placement.
1st May 2015, 11:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
I would like to know the scope of this course?
Will I get job after completing this Diploma?
Please let me know about the scope asap.
There is good scope for Diploma in Chemical Engineering in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Yes, of course you can get a job after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering for sure. You have two options after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering, you can apply for Higher degree course or you can apply for Job.

Higher Degree Courses:

- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering
- Integrated five year M.Tech in Chemical Engineering

Job Prospects:

Those candidates who have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering can get Job opportunity in Food, Materials, Specialty Chemicals, Plastics, Power Production, Biotechnology, Tire Manufacturing, Nanotechnology, Mining process, Mineral based industries, Petrochemical, plants etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?