13th August 2012, 07:20 PM
shahjuned79

Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering

Hello , myself Mrs Shah Juned studing a diploma in electronic & video engineering. Can i get an admission in marine engineering after completing my course.if yes/no mail me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  8. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?
  9. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  11. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  12. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  13. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  16. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  17. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
15th March 2014, 01:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering

Minimum you need to complete class 12th with PCM. The graduate degree in Nautical Science or the Marine Engineering opens avenue in Merchant Navy. There is a age limit of 20 years to both unmarried male as well as female candidates and another five years relaxation is provided to SC/ST. In case of direct entry, candidates should complete class 12 with PCM. For the B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology, Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer posts are open.
4th April 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering

Cn i get admsn in Tmi aftr cmpletn my diploma in electronics and telecommunicatn?if yes thn tel the procedure
10th July 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech from electronics and communication is there any chance for me to take addmission in AEMA or TMI please tell the procedure my id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?