20th September 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma course in Mechanical?

After vocational i read in mechanical diploma 2nd year, my age 23 , what i will do after it? Can you please advice with the information which I have to follow up next to ensure that I will have the best career ahead? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What should I do after completion of diploma course in Mechanical? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
20th September 2015, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma course in Mechanical?

After completion of your Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
21st September 2015, 12:18 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

-> B.Tech is the best higher study Option after diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

-> After completion of after diploma in Mechanical Engineering you can get direct entry in 2nd year B.Tech through Lateral Entry

Eligibility for B.Tech Mechanical Lateral Entry as given below.

-> You must have pursed Diploma in automobile/ mechanical.

-> You must possess a minimum of 60% in diploma examination.

-> The maximum age limit is 28 years.
21st September 2015, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After vocational i read in mechanical diploma 2nd year, my age 23 , what i will do after it? Can you please advice with the information which I have to follow up next to ensure that I will have the best career ahead? Thank you.
The aspirant can do B.E. or B Tech after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry system. The marks scored in the diploma and the entrance marks will be considered for the admission of B.E. The aspirant can start to work in the Mechanical line like automobile industry or any other industry. The aspirant can also study some of the short term certificate courses like CAD/CAM training, CNC training, Auto CAD, Pro/E, Uni graphics, Diploma in tool design, Boiler operator training, fire & safety course etc.
21st September 2015, 06:45 PM
Silent work
Member+

Diploma in mechanical Engineering is emerging field & it has good scope.

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering there are two options in front of you. You may go for B.Tech by lateral entry or you can apply for job as a junior engineer in most of companies.

Generally students who completed diploma in mechanical get job in any sector given below:
A) Design department
B) Production department
C) Quality control department.

According to your interest you can apply for government jobs or in private companies like BHEL, SIEMENS, KIRLOSKER, L&T Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?