20th September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian defense if I have completed diploma course with 65% marks?

Am I eligible to apply for Indian defense if I have completed diploma course with 65% marks?

physical height152 weight 42kg

Percentage in diploma 65%. Can you please give me the answer on this? Awaiting for your answer soon.

Thanks!

20th September 2015, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian defense if I have completed diploma course with 65% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

physical height152 weight 42kg

Percentage in diploma 65%. Can you please give me the answer on this? Awaiting for your answer soon.

Thanks!
You have completed diploma course so you are eligible for defense sector through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

I have attached a document regarding physical criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 19 views)
21st September 2015, 07:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian defense if I have completed diploma course with 65% marks?

No,you will not be eligible to apply for Indian defense Services after completing diploma course .

Eligibility criteria to join defense Services through NDA exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required to join NDA is 12th class of 10+2 education system from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

The eligibility criteria required to join defense Services through CDS exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have Bachelor's Degree from any recognized university.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 25 years .

-The selection process involves of

* Written Exam

* Interview by Services Selection Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?