27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello ,

im compltd my diploma in mechanical engineering ...i m confuse ...which course are better post diploma in tool design and cad cam (1year) OR post diploma in cad cam (6 mnth) ....both are from indo german tool room ..pls sugest me gud advice

30th September 2016, 04:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in mechanical engineering?

*After diploma in mechanical engineering, post diploma in CAD and CAM of duration one year is good short term course as compared to six months course because you will not be able to understand all applications of CAD and CAM in six months. CAD and CAM are good short term courses to add value to your profile so that you can get good government job as well as private jobs.

*In one year course, you can learn and practice its applications. Apart from these short term courses, you can also go for higher studies like Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical engineering for more job options.

30th September 2016, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can opt for B.E/ B.Tech course for pursuing your higher studies. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET/ ECET/ JELET which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. After completion of your B.E/ B.Tech course, you can do Post Diploma course in Tool Design/ CAD CAM course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?