30th September 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are required for completion of diploma in mechanical?

How many subject required to in 3 delisted of diploma in mechanical? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. I just need to know what is the minimum criteria? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  3. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Subjects enlisted to study in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  6. How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?
  7. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  8. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do B.Tech Mechanical engineering from MIT after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  13. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
  17. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th September 2016, 10:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many subjects are required for completion of diploma in mechanical?

Subjects that are enlisted in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course:

Many courses that are enlisted in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. They are,

>> Applied Chemistry

>> Applied Mathematics

>> Applied Physics

>> Introduction to Information Technology

>> Communication Skills

>> Engineering Drawing

>> Workshop Practice

>> Applied Machines

>> Material Science

>> Mechanical Engineering Drawing

>> Workshop Technology

>> Strength of Materials

>> Thermodynamics

>> Fluid Machines

>> Production Management

>> Theory of Machines

>> Machine Design

>> Industrial Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?