9th September 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Army exam after completing B.E mechaincal engineering

How to prepare army exam after completing b.e mechanical engineering and tell me solution

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th? Should I go for engineering in place of NDA?
  2. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. How can I join Indian army after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? How to prepare for the same?
  4. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  6. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  8. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  9. How to prepare for AFCAT and Army exam? I am studying final year Aeronautical Engineering
  10. Is it possible to join Army after completing Mechanical engineering with 59%?
  11. How to prepare for clerk after completing graduation?
  12. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  13. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  14. How to join Indian Army after doing chemical engineering?
  15. Indian Army after Diploma in Civil Engineering, completing in May 2011?
  16. Opportunities for girl candidate in Army after completing B.Com?
  17. How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?
  18. Is there any scope for ladies candidates after completing B.Com? How to enter in Army? What is CDSE?
15th September 2015, 11:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Army exam after completing B.E mechaincal engineering

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian Army after the B.E in the Mechanical engineering. I am pleased with your interest to serve the country and get a job of the honor and pride.

To get the recruitment you have to qualify in the CDS examination. CDS stands for the Combined Defence Services and the examination is conducted every year by the UPSC for the recruitment in the defence services.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the written and the SSB. The candidates have to qualify in both the examination for the final selection. The written paper consist of the question of Mathematics, General knowledge and English.

After qualifying in the written the candidates become eligible for the SSB which is about 5-10 days test procedure. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?