10th December 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing EEE Diploma?

Hello,
I am currently doing my diploma in EEE second year. After finishing my diploma course what shall I do for my future? Please guide me.

25th December 2015, 10:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing EEE Diploma?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course or you can do a job. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
27th December 2015, 09:37 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What should I do further after completing EEE Diploma?

You have two options to do after your Diploma.You can either study further or do a job.

There are many jobs in both private and public sector for EEE students.You can also do job and as well as pursue your Engineering by corresponding course.If you are interested in open degree you can do it by just applying it with your Xerox certificates.

To do Engineering you should write a lateral entry exam like ECET,CET conducted State Board of Technical Education.Ranks are allotted based on your marks and counselling is conducted.You can choose the colleges you want to study your engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?