20th July 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work in Aeronautics after completing diploma in EEE?

i completed my diploma in EEE.am i eligible for working in aeronautics

21st July 2012, 07:53 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in Aeronautics after completing diploma in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the brightest and toughest branch of Engineering. Aeronautical engineering specialize in development and maintanence of flying vehicles within the earth's orbit. Which means that as a Aeronautical engineer you can work on helicopters, civilian aircrafts, fighter jets and related objects.

It is definitely possible to do B.Tech in Aeronauticals after completing Diploma course in EEE. You can get admission in the B.Tech institute through the lateral entry scheme which is especially for the B.Sc and diploma in Engineering candidates who want to do B.Tech.

Lateral Entry Scheme is the ticket for B.Sc and diploma in Engineering candidates to get admission in B.Tech. All the leading B.Tech universities in India reserve some seats for the lateral entry candidates. While some may give you direct admission based on your performance in the diploma course, others would want you to appear in the entrance exam to be eligible for Engineering course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Your course pattern should be diploma in Engineering course after 10th.

For B.Sc candidates it should be 10+2+3.

You must have completed the Diploma in Engineering course from a AICTE approved institute.

Minimum percentage eligiblity is 50 percent. However in som colleges it is around 60 percent. Under the guidence of govenment of India, government colleges would give 5 percent relaxation to reserve category candidates.

You will either get admission based on your performance in entrance exams like LEET or the performance in diploma course. Make sure you perform well in both areas. Once you meet all the eligibility, you would get admission in the second year of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
21st July 2012, 05:58 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in Aeronautics after completing diploma in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,
You can join Aeronautical Engineering after completing your Diploma in electrical and Electronics Engineering. For getting admission to Engineering on the basis of your Diploma , you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Test(LEET).

LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering. If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

Now you want to change your area of specialization from electrical and Electronics Engineering to Aeronautical Engineering.

So you just have to fill the Trade Change Form and you can select your trade as Aeronautical Engineering .

The eligibility conditions for LEET are:

- You must have cleared your Diploma with minimum 60% marks without any backlogs pending.

- You must have cleared your Diploma from a recognized Institute or any State Board of Technical Education.

- Your age should not be more than 28 years.

SOME OF TOP COLLEGES IN INDIA OFFERING ADDMISSION THROUGH LEET EXAMS :

Punjab Engineering College

Anna University

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.

Delhi College of Engineering
31st July 2012, 12:33 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

-->hi....!!!!

-->yes,you can join aeronautical engineering after your diploma.

-->aeronautical engineering is a specialized engineering stream that deals with the desigining,manufacturing,testing,and maintaince of aircraft in commercial aviation and defence sectors.

-->following are some institutes:-

*institute of aeronautical enggineering-hydrabaad

*manipal institute of technology,manipal university-manipal

*hindustan institute of technology and science ,hindustan university -chennai

*PEC UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,ANA UNIVERSITY-CHENNAI

*MVJ college of engineering-banglore

*indian institute of aeronautical engineering and information technology-pune

*indian academy of aeronautical engineering-lucknow

*institute of aeronautical and marine engineering -banglore

all the best....go ahead!!!
9th September 2012, 08:17 AM
smsureshma
Member+

hello

Hi friend if you did diploma after 10th class then you are
not eligible to get admission in B.sc, but if you have
passed 12th class before or after Diploma then you can
get admission in B.sc.
But friend after diploma you can take admission in second
year of B.E or B.TECH cources these are also graduation
graduatio cources, so i will suggest you to take admission
in B.E or B.tech than tha B.sc.

good luck
16th September 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed only diploma in EEE i am not interested in doing BE PLEASE TETT WHAT JOB I WILL i will get
15th October 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Why can't we take aeranautical engineering after completing 10 3
16th December 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Higher study options after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
18th July 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

can I take admission if I completed diploma in automobile engg.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?