13th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Niki pawar

What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I have just given my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board.
I dont know what to do after my 10th.
I want to become an Engineer in future.
So, I should study Higher Secondary or do
Diploma in Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  2. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  3. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  4. Marks needed to get in higher secondary for study marine engineer?
  5. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  6. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  7. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  8. What can I do if I want to be an engineer after passing higher secondary with 73%?
  9. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  10. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  11. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  12. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  16. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  17. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
24th April 2015, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?

You can pursue 11th and 12th standard or Diploma course in which you are interested if you become an Engineer. You can get admission in Engineering course after completion of any of these courses but, the way of getting admission is different. If you pursue 12th standard, then, you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. or if you pursue three years Diploma course, then, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Diploma course by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELTE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?