27th November 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of West Bengal JEXPO?

hello sir
i want jexpo west bengal syllabus
can you please provide me the syllabus????
please provide me immediately
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  2. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  3. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  5. West Bengal JEXPO solved papers of last 10 years
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. West Bengal board or ICSE syllabus?
  8. Without giving JEXPO exam how to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  9. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  10. How many candidates generally appear in West Bengal JEXPO?
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  13. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get a chance in Polytechnic?
  15. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal without giving JEXPO Exam?
  17. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  18. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
28th November 2014, 02:53 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of West Bengal JEXPO?

WBSCTE JEXPO Eligibility and Syllabus

Eligibility:

Aspiring candidates should have appeared/ appearing in Matriculation examination with Mathematics, science and English securing 35 % marks as subjects from the State Boardl Central Board/ National Open University

Age Limits:

The candidate should not be born after 01.01.2000

WBSCTE JEXPO Syllabus

The syllabus for this is broadly based upon the syllabus prescribed for Matriculation Examination (i.e 9th and 10th classes) of west Bengal School Education Board.

Joint entrance test consists of questions from the subjects:

* Physics
*Chemistry
* Mathematics

so, you need to just cover the syllabus of your class 9th and 10th.

WBSCTE JEXPO PATTERN:

WBSCTE JEXPO Joint Entrance Test is an objective type multiple-choice answers type exam consisting of 200 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?