25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of correspondence diploma course?

I have completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondanse cum contact three years course at Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada conducted by State board of technical education and training, Hyderabad. whether it was equal value the same institution conducted the regular diploma course in civil engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  3. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  4. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  5. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  6. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  7. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  8. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  9. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  11. Whether correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course is available to study?
  12. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  13. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in mechanical diploma in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  15. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  16. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I study Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence?
  18. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka?
27th August 2016, 02:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the value of correspondence diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondanse cum contact three years course at Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada conducted by State board of technical education and training, Hyderabad. whether it was equal value the same institution conducted the regular diploma course in civil engineering.

Many organizations prefer only regular diploma candidates over correspondence diploma candidates. It is always advisable to study the engineering diploma courses in regular mode only because the course has many practical classes. The candidates can get a job in various organizations as supervisors, site supervisor etc. There are many numbers of regular students also available for a job, the competition will be higher. The candidate should be bright and hard working to get a job. The knowledge in the subjects will be helpful to get a job.
27th August 2016, 04:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Diploma through correspondence and the regular diploma have the same values except for the diplomas which involve at least 40% practicals.

Such as the diplomas in engineering which have a great practical part in their curriculum cannot be done through the distance mode.

According to the UGC, any course having at least 40% as the practicals cannot be done through the distance learning mode.
23rd August 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

The government polytechnic Vijayawada is conducting three years diploma courses through correspondence cum contact for civil engineering along with regular diploma courses. Whether both are same eligibility and whether the courses are approved by aicte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?