3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma(Dermatology) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Hello Sir,
I want to get admission in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College for Diploma course in Dermatology branch. I would like to know about the duration of this Diploma course. Can you tell me about its duration? Kindly tell me also that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam to get admission?

5th July 2016, 12:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma(Dermatology) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to get admission in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College for Diploma course in Dermatology branch. I would like to know about the duration of this Diploma course. Can you tell me about its duration? Kindly tell me also that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam to get admission?
The course duration of Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy is two years in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical college. There will be a Competitive Entrance Examination (State level) for the admission to the course. There is only one seat available for this course. The course is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). The aspirant can find the details in the

- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College ( Official website).
6th July 2016, 07:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma(Dermatology) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

The course duration of Diploma in Dermatology in Dr. B.R Ambedkar Medical College is of 2 years.
There is an Entrance Examination conducted by the State Council in order to get admission under the course in Dr. B.R Ambedkar Medical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?