10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of PG Diploma in Taxation Law will be started in Dr. Ambedkar College of Law?

Please tell me when the admission for PG Diploma in Taxation Law is going to be started in Dr. Ambedkar College of Law? I want to take admission in this college so please tell me the date of admission. Thank you!

14th October 2016, 10:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of PG Diploma in Taxation Law will be started in Dr. Ambedkar College of Law?

The Dr. Ambedkar College of Law started its journey in 1991 by Mr R. Thippa Reddy, Bsc. LLM, Dr Ambedkar Law.

Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation is Diploma level Income Tax course. The duration of thi course is one year. For this course candidate must have bachelor of commerce degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor of commerce for Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course is 45%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of admission of PG Diploma in Taxation Law in Dr. Ambedkar College of Law is mid of May 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?