9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Diploma in Jewellery Design will be started in Freesia International Technical Training Institute? Procedure of admission?

I want to apply for Diploma in Jewellery Design course at Freesia International Technical Training Institute. Can I know when the admission will be started? What is the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get PG Diploma(Jewellery Management) admission in Indian Institute of Jewellery?
  2. Is fashion designing course available under GTU?
  3. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  6. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  8. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  9. Is entrance exam available for Diploma in Jewellery admission in Lalit Kalakshetra Raviraj Institute of Art & Culture? Structure of this course?
  10. Can I become an Interior Designer after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  11. List of Colleges with contact details to join B.Sc in Fashion Technology in Trichy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I take admission in AMIE? I have completed diploma in tool and die engineering at Dedee technical training institute
  13. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  14. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  15. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  16. Details of admission test for B.A.(Design) course in Florence Institute of Design, Italy? Eligibility to apply for Interior Diploma student of India?
  17. When the application of Diploma(Jewellery Management) will be released in Indian Institute of Jewellery?
  18. Which are the PG courses after B.E marine engineering
5th May 2017, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Diploma in Jewellery Design will be started in Freesia International Technical Training Institute? Procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Jewellery Design course at Freesia International Technical Training Institute. Can I know when the admission will be started? What is the procedure of admission?

Freesia International Technical Training Institute offers various diploma courses like Diploma in Fashion Design, Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering, Diploma in Jewellery Design, Diploma in Textile Design and Post Graduate Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering. Admission to the courses starts every year in the month of June and school starts in July. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Jewellery Design. Eligible candidates can collect application from the institution and apply to the course. Freesia International Technical Training Institute address is No.74, 2nd floor, 4th Main Road, C.I.T. Nagar, Nandanam, Chennai. Ph# 044 421 28 691, 86959 22240
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?