9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Diploma(English Communication Skills) in Sikh National College? Syllabus of this course?

What is the admission criteria for Diploma in English Communication Skills course at Sikh National College? Can I know the course syllabus of this Diploma course at Sikh National College?

5th May 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma(English Communication Skills) in Sikh National College? Syllabus of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission criteria for Diploma in English Communication Skills course at Sikh National College? Can I know the course syllabus of this Diploma course at Sikh National College?

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Communication Skills in English is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with 40% marks at Sikh National College. Interested candidates can collect the application from the college and apply to the course. Course duration is one year. An exact syllabus for the Diploma in Communication Skills in English is not available in the website. Sikh National College website link is Click Here

Usually the syllabus for Diploma in Communication Skills in English as follows;

Nature and Scope of Communication
Case Studies
Business Writing
Business Correspondence
Business Reports and Proposals
Meetings and Conferences
Effective Listening
Presentation and Public Speaking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?