22nd March 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) after completing Diploma in ECE?

Hello Sir/Mam
I am about to complete my Diploma course
in ECE. I want to change my stream.
I want to do B.Tech with CSE.
So, I am eligible for doing B.Tech in CSE or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  2. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  3. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?
  5. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  7. What are the other courses I can study except B.E after completing diploma in ECE with 95%?
  8. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) after completing Diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for diploma through distance after completing ITI electrical in NCVT board? Can I be eligible to do diploma through AMI?
  11. Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Can I do B.E course in other state if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka?
  13. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate
  16. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma automobile engineering?
  18. How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
27th March 2015, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) after completing Diploma in ECE?

After completion of your Diploma ECE course, you can pursue B.Tech course only in ECE branch. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in LEET examination. By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. Since, you had completed Diploma in ECE, you can pursue B.Tech in ECE but not B.Tech in CSE branch.
5th May 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) after completing Diploma in ECE?

What are the Minimum marks required to get admitted in a polytechnic college for an OBC candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?