17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Diploma in Optometry will be started in National Institute of Professional Education? Eligibility to get admission?

I want to get admission in National Institute of Professional Education for Diploma in Optometry course. Can I know the eligibility criteria to get admission? And kindly tell me when the admission will start?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PG or Government approved professional courses without doing 12th?
  2. B.Sc in Ophthalmology is available in which university?
  3. Am I eligible to give the test of M.Ed from IGNOU?
  4. How to join M.Ed programme after doing B.Ed from IGNOU?
  5. How much out of 200 should I get in NEST to get in NISER?
  6. When the admission of PG Diploma in Editing will be started in Film & Television Institute of India? Eligibility to apply?
  7. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do BSc Open after scoring 67% in 12th
  9. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  10. Whether Delhi Institute of Management Studies offers distance B.A. from Lovely Professional University? When the admission will be started?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in LPU to pursue Optometry course? -- [New]
  12. Chances to get admission in NITs for a SC candidate having scored 67.4% in 12th and 60 marks in JEE Main
  13. Admission Procedure for Diploma in Automobile through distance education?
  14. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  17. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  18. When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?
13th April 2018, 11:33 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Diploma in Optometry will be started in National Institute of Professional Education? Eligibility to get admission?

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing diploma in optometry is qualifying 10 + 2 or equivalent examination in science stream with physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics from a recognised Board of the country.

Top institutes offering diploma in optometry:

All India Institute of Medical Science

SRM University

Sri Ramachandra University

Bharati Vidyapeeth University

Admission process based on entrance exam.
Admission application forms are filled from the month of May and admission process completed before September
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?