10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Details, features and benefits of studying Diploma in Life Skills Education?

Can you please provide me the details of Diploma course in Life Skills Education? Please let me know the features and benefits of this course. Thank you!

13th April 2018, 11:38 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details, features and benefits of studying Diploma in Life Skills Education?

Life skills such as managing emotions, managing stress, problem solving Kamla communication skills and decision making have been identified by the World Health Organisation as the most important learning and assets to lead a fulfilling life. This course is designed to make you learn through experience and activities. This course is a unique interactive and practical, 4 and half months, part time program to understand, in 5 and import training in life skills.

You can work as life skill trainers in schools, colleges, NGOs or on their own.

There are many organisations where you can work such as World Health Organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?