25th February 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Telangana POLYCET will be released? How to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for Telangana POLYCET. Can you please let me know how to apply for this? And when its notification will release? Please let me know immediately.

28th February 2016, 12:45 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: When the notification of Telangana POLYCET will be released? How to apply?

Notification for the POLYCET is likely to be released in April.To apply for this examination you should buy the application form from any of the Government polytechnic colleges nearby.Then you should fill the form and submit in any of the government college.Hall tickets will be given after application is been processed.Examination date will be released.Exam is conducted for 3 hours which include basic Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.

Ranks will be given based on the marks you score in the examination.You will receive the rank card by post or you can also download it on line.Later,date will be given for certificate verification and the respected college in which you have to verify your certificates.You should pay fee for certificate verification which will be from Rs 300 - Rs 600.After certificate verification,dates will be announced for web counselling.You should log into the website with your rank,application number.There will be a list of colleges and courses in various districts.You should number the college and course you prefer.Counselling date will be closed and then seat will be allotted to you.You should report the college before the final date for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?