12th August 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks are required to qualify in POLYCET? Pattern of questions?

Respected Sir,
Can you please let me know how much minimum marks is necessary for qualify POLYCET? What is the pattern of the questions in POLYCET? Waiting for your reply.

19th August 2015, 04:24 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks are required to qualify in POLYCET? Pattern of questions?

Basically made minimum cutoff marks for POLYCET changes every year so it is hard to predict before. So you have to wait for result to know minimum cutoff marks.

Now let's talk about pattern of questions. In Polycet questions are asked from subjects like science, mathematics, English, social studies etc. They ask 200 questions each carry equal marks and 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
19th August 2015, 09:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks are required to qualify in POLYCET? Pattern of questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can you please let me know how much minimum marks is necessary for qualify POLYCET? What is the pattern of the questions in POLYCET? Waiting for your reply.
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for POLYCET exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.

Pattern for POLYCET exam:-

Paper I- Mathematics (200 Marks)-Class 10th Mathematics questions.

Paper II – Physics & Chemistry (200 Marks)-Class 10th Physics & Chemistry Questions.
19th April 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in software engineering in diploma in the top college so what rank I should score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?