14th September 2013, 05:21 PM
rtrocky

Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering

can i join indian navy after my graduation in mechanicl engg? what are the procedure like what exm shld i hve to gve?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after having arrears in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How can I join Indian Navy after completing B.E in mechanical engineering
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join Indian Navy after graduation?
  7. Can a Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? Which course to do to get the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  9. How to join Indian Navy after doing b.E Mechanical engineering?
  10. Which exam to appear to join Indian Navy after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to join Indian Navy if I am a student of mechanical engineering
  12. Eligible for SSB navy after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  16. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  17. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How can I join in Indian Navy in Women Commission?
23rd August 2014, 09:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering

Yes, you can join in Indian Navy after completion of graduation in mechanical engineering.

To join in Indian Navy, you need to appear for the CDS exam. The CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC for the candidates who are interested to join in the Indian Navy, Airforce and Military Academy. The CDS exam will be held twice a year in the months of February and August.

Procedure to apply for the CDS exam :-

You can apply for the CDS exam once when the UPSC releases the notification, generally the notification for the CDS which will be held in the month of February will be released in the August, and the notification for the CDS which will be held in the month of August will be released in the March.

Once the notification is released, you can apply for the CDS exam.

Eligibility Criteria :-

1.You must possess the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

2.Age Limit :- 19-22 years

3.You must be a citizen of India.

4.You must be an Unmarried male candidate. Female candidates are not eligible to appear for the CDS exam.

5.You must be physically fit as per the physical standards mentioned in the CDS exam notification.
4th August 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering

Sir, I'm doing my mechanical engineering. I'm in 3rd year I want know how to join the navy and what are the qualifications required to join?
16th August 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm doing mechanical engineering. I'm in 1st year .I wish to join indian navy .so how can i apply for indian navy?
7th June 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm doing diploma mechanical engineering . I'm in first year .I want to apply for Indian army. So sir please advice me what to do next ? which can help me to fullfill my dream of working in Indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?