31st January 2016, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the role of diploma engineer in an industry?

What is the role of diploma engineer in an industry? I need to understand this to equip myself accordingly. So, can you please help me to find the information on the same? Awaiting for your quick answer on the same. Thank you!

31st January 2016, 09:43 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: What is the role of diploma engineer in an industry?

Diploma is 3 years duration course after 10th.

Diploma holders gets job in industries or in government sectors as a junior engineer.

Diploma holders have a post of junior engineer who works between senior engineer & workers.
Senior engineers has completed B.Tech & most of workers are from ITI.
1st February 2016, 07:24 PM
Jitu369

Diploma in engineering is the technical degree below the undergraduate rank. It is a 3 years duration course which can be done after completion of matriculation.

Diploma holders get employment as supervisor, foremen, sales engineer, workshop technician, draughtsman, service station managers, junior instructor, workshop superintendent etc.

Generally diploma holders get job in industry as junior engineer who works between senior engineer & workers.
25th November 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Why some of cpsu doesn't give je post for diploma holders and why they are allocating in workmen category
2nd July 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

which is better sector for mechanical diploma engineers industry or service sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?