25th March 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?

Hello sir, I have completed degree in Mass Communication. Where should I apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  2. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  3. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
  4. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  9. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  10. When the semester will be started for PGDM course in Take One School, Delhi?
  11. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  14. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  15. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  16. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which institute is better to do Post Graduation among YMCA Institute of Management, Connaught and ISOMES, Noida for B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
  18. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
26th March 2017, 06:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed degree in Mass Communication. Where should I apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?

You can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication course in various universities like Banaras Hindu University. The course is a full time course with one year duration (two semesters). Those who have studied Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate can apply to the PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course at Banaras Hindu University. The total fee structure of the course will be Rs 30,000. You can also find the course in various other universities in India. The Banaras Hindu University website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?