12th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?

Hello Everyone,
I want to get job in any News channels as a Journalist. I am studying in final year of my graduation, taking Mass Communication and Journalism course. So, from now I want to know what course I do in post graduation to achieve my aim. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Which institute is better to do Post Graduation among YMCA Institute of Management, Connaught and ISOMES, Noida for B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student? -- [New]
  4. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  11. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  12. Post graduation in Communication & Journalism is possible without Bachelor degree?
  13. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  15. Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree
  16. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  17. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?
21st April 2016, 12:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to get job in any News channels as a Journalist. I am studying in final year of my graduation, taking Mass Communication and Journalism course. So, from now I want to know what course I do in post graduation to achieve my aim. Kindly help me.
The aspirant can study M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication after B.A course to pursue his career as a Journalist. The eligibility to study the course is any graduation from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India. Apart from studies you should know about current affairs, latest news, political trends etc. The communication skill is very important for you to pursue your career in electronic media. So study newspapers regularly and know about the current events.
28th March 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?

Sir, I Passed out 2010 with B.A. Arts, What shall I do to become a Reporter, and which course should I pursue ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?