7th October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral entry in BE Marine Engineering after Diploma?

Sir,

I had done 4-year diploma in ship building and presently in 8th semester. And i would like to know about lateral entry to BE marine engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get lateral entry in BE Marine Engineering after Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  6. Colleges offering lateral entry admission in Marine Engineering?
  7. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  8. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  9. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  10. List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?
  11. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  12. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  13. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  14. Whether 2 years lateral entry Diploma equivalent to 3 years Diploma?
  15. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  16. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  18. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
7th October 2015, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lateral entry in BE Marine Engineering after Diploma?

To get Lateral Entry admission in B.E Marine Engineering after completion of your Marine Engineering Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E Marine Engineering course.
26th March 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get lateral entry in BE Marine Engineering after Diploma?

I have done diploma in electronic and communication. Can I take admission in marine engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?