27th May 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Whether Civil Engineering Diploma course of Karnataka State Open University is AICTE approved?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that Civil
Engineering Diploma course from
Karnataka State Open University is approved by AICTE?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

20th June 2015, 11:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Civil Engineering Diploma course of Karnataka State Open University is AICTE approved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that Civil
Engineering Diploma course from
Karnataka State Open University is approved by AICTE?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Sorry that Karnataka State Open University is not approved by AICTE approved. However, it is approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) etc. So, please don't worry the students can get a good job after completing the Diploma course in Karnataka State Open University.

Please refer the official website for more Information - http://www.ksouedu.com/aboutus/recognization-approvals
20th June 2015, 11:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Civil Engineering Diploma course of Karnataka State Open University is AICTE approved?

Any distance education Diploma in Engineering is not approved by AICTE. You have to attend regular classes to complete Diploma in Engineering which you can do only from AICTE approved polytechnics or colleges.

Therfore, if you want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering then do it in a regular way through polytechnic entrance exam. KSOU is a open university and it doesn't have permission from AICTE to offer technical courses like Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?