17th January 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kashmir University accepts MCA (LEET) degree course or not?

I have done MCA (LEET) degree course. Now i want to take admission in Kashmir University for further studies. So i want to know whether this university accepts MCA (LEET) or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  2. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is B.A degree valid for government job in Kashmir?
  4. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  5. Scope of MCA course for female candidate in Kashmir?
  6. Possibility to join engineering after failing in diploma? Can I complete diploma in 1 year?
  7. Is B.Ed programme from Kashmir University, Srinagar AICTE approved?
  8. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  9. Is my PG degree from Pondicherry University valid through for JKPSC job and further study in Jammu and Kashmir University in J&K?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  11. Names of the universities which offer LLB through distance education in HP, Kashmir?
  12. Qualification of Jammu B.Ed? What is the date for admission?
  13. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Science & Technology - MCA (M.Sc in Computer Science) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  16. Previous two years papers of PU LEET, Haryana LEET and UP LEET?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  18. Can i continue my higher studies with degree from open university? Universities accepting open university degree?
24th January 2016, 08:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Kashmir University accepts MCA (LEET) degree course or not?

Kashmir university offers various bachelor and masters degree courses.

As you have passed MCA and wish to pursue in Kasmir university. But, you have not stated the course name for which you are supposed to apply for. As you have not provided the necessary details on the same, we are unable to provide the information.
30th April 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA leet from ptu but I want to take admission in Kashmir university .Kashmir university accept MCA leet or not
29th June 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether MCA leet accept in Kashmir university or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?