2nd May 2012, 01:22 PM
ashok lakhanpal

Names of the universities which offer LLB through distance education in HP, Kashmir?

sir
please tell me the name of university which offers LLB through distace educatiion in himachal & jammu kashmir. i have done BA, MCA throw distace deucation currntly working in telecome and want to do LLB but i can join class only on weekend please suggenst me

28th May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities which offer LLB through distance education in HP, Kashmir?

Sir,
I m a retired officer from Govt. I intend to do LLB. through distance education. Please suggest.

Thanks.
17th July 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities which offer LLB through distance education in HP, Kashmir?

sir
please tell me the name of university which offers LLB through distace educatiion in himachal & jammu kashmir. i have done BA, MCA throw distace deucation currntly working in telecome and want to do LLB but i can join class only on weekend please suggenst me
10th June 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am govt employee and complete my bsc I want to do LLB through distance learning or correspondence. Please, suggest me the procedures
24th September 2021, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

I am retired officer from himachal pradesh govt. Now i want to do llb. Guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?