26th November 2011, 07:02 PM
rajeve thakur

What is the duration of Transport and Logistic Management Course?

how many years long of transport and logistic management...please tell me the duration

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  2. Whether pursuing 1 year Diploma in Logistic Management course is valuable?
  3. What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?
  4. What is the scope of MBA(Logistic and Port Management) course? Qualification required to study?
  5. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  8. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  9. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  10. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  13. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  14. Is Global Open University approved by AICTE for MBA(Logistic & Supply Chain Management) aspirant? -- [New]
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Management after working as branch manager in TNPSC? Where can I do my Ph.D?
  16. Can I join as Logistic Officer in navy after completion of Bachelor Management Studies?
  17. Possibilities to join Indian navy after 12th commerce?
  18. Best colleges for Shipping and Logistics Management course in India?
2nd December 2011, 08:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Transport and Logistic Management Course?

This course can be done at a degree level, certificate or masters level. If you have completed your graduation, you may go for a Masters Degree program. The duration of the course is 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time. You are required to complete a bachelor degree or equivalent or higher from any recognized university. You must be proficient in English. Also, this course needs a minimum IELTS score of 550 if you are applying for a course abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?