1st March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether the question paper of JEXPO is different for 12th student?

Hi, I want to get admission in Diploma in Engineering program in any stream. I am in 10th standard. I have heard that 12th candidates are also eligible for JEXPO. So, I have a doubt they they will have to give different exams? They will have different question papers?

18th March 2018, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the question paper of JEXPO is different for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to get admission in Diploma in Engineering program in any stream. I am in 10th standard. I have heard that 12th candidates are also eligible for JEXPO. So, I have a doubt they they will have to give different exams? They will have different question papers?

Yes, question paper is different for 12th students for joining diploma in engineering & technology courses. Actually, there are two examinations conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development. 10th passed students are admitted to the first year of the diploma course through JEXPO. 12th passed students are admitted to the second years (lateral entry) of the diploma course through VOCLET. Two different examinations are conducted. One is for the 10th passed students and other one is for the 12th passed students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?