26th December 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Why IGNOU hasn’t given me marks for duly submitted assignments at Delhi office?

Sir, my enrolment number is - 126645802 "for the program DECE in the year 2013, I duly cleared the written exam and submitted my assignments to the IGNOU Delhi office. But the marks were not given by the authorities because of which my diploma is considered incomplete. Kindly, see to the matter and guide me as to what I have to do.

28th December 2016, 10:47 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why IGNOU hasn’t given me marks for duly submitted assignments at Delhi office?

In this type of situation you better get in touch with the University only.Write a mail asking for the same or call there.If your assignment is incomplete then obviously they would not give you marks.So better to get in touch with them.
28th December 2016, 01:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why IGNOU hasn’t given me marks for duly submitted assignments at Delhi office?

The above matter is serious as you have not received the marks by the authorities of IGNOU.
In order to get your marks from IGNOU, you must have to contact directly to the regional office of IGNOU. Contact to the concerned person and state about your query there. I am sure you will be helped in this matter by the authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?