12th January 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed from IGNOU?

i have two years of teaching experience in private school.i am graduated from delhi university with 45% marks.i want to do b.ed from ignou, what are the minimum marks required and is there any enterence exam i will have to appear?

26th June 2014, 01:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from IGNOU?

Incase of Ignou which allows correspondence mode, you need to score minimum 50 per cent marks in graduation level. The duration of course will be two years. Even of you are teaching in a private school, you are eligible to apply. For SC/ST, 5 per cent relaxation on marks is been provided. Your rank in the entrance test will determine your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?