22nd May 2012, 10:36 AM

How to get admission for D-Pharmacy course? Minimum Qualification to join this course?

howto get admission in d. pharma and is minimum qulification where are colleges ?

22nd May 2012, 05:08 PM
josh98

Default Re: How to get admission for D-Pharmacy course? Minimum Qualification to join this course?

D-pharmacy course:

General Admission Process:

the prospectus and application form can be obtained from institute office.

Duly completed form should submitted to the office no or before prescribed date.

Candidate will be called for personal interview and then the candidate will be selected as per merit.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

candidate must have indian Nationality.

The candidate who passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of any other approved board or University in science.

There is no minimum percentage of marks required for this course.

ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS:

S.S.C Mark sheet

H.S.C Mark sheet

Leaving certificate

Caste certificate

if applicable:

Caste validity certificate

Cream Layer Certificate

Age, Nationality and Domicile Certificate

Physical Fitness Certificate

22nd May 2012, 10:16 PM

Default Re: How to get admission for D-Pharmacy course? Minimum Qualification to join this course?

My eamcet rank is 120 000 where and which course wil i get
9th July 2012, 01:39 AM

Can i do d pharm with out giving maths in hsc sci
9th July 2012, 11:20 PM

can i get admission in d pharm i got 39% in hsc and in cet pcb i got 61
17th July 2012, 04:23 PM

can i get admission in d.pharm with ssc atkt cleared in second attemp?
17th July 2012, 08:04 PM
priyankasree

can i get admission in d.pharm with ssc atkt cleared in second attemp?

D-pharmacy course:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate who passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of any other approved board or University in science.

ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS:

S.S.C Mark sheet

H.S.C Mark sheet

Leaving certificate

Caste certificate

if applicable:

Cream Layer Certificate

29th November 2012, 09:39 AM

i am just pass 10th allredy doing medical shop. may join d pharmacy course so i eligibility ? and my age 38 pleas help me
14th December 2012, 09:13 PM

dear
i have done my graduation biological science in the year 2005 and passed higher secondary with math,chemistry and biology.i want to D Pharmacy study in distance education
in west Bengal college.Please give me details of college and fees for one year course,when admission open in this year 2013?Please in form over my email [email protected].
Thanking you
sarfaraj middya
21st January 2013, 11:07 PM

Does math subject required to d pharm degree?
9th February 2013, 08:33 AM

I have passed puc Arts with Mathematics 65%
I am intrested to do d pharmacy
can I get admission.
31st March 2013, 08:28 PM

C.VEENA I have completed 2nd puc in NIOS(national institute of opening school) in corrspodence courses now I want to do D.Pharma courses it is eligiable or not please suggest me
2nd April 2013, 05:21 PM

Can a 2 commerce student who is having good marks in Science in SSLC, apply for D.Pharm or B.Pharm course? Kindly advise.

Rita
12th April 2013, 01:39 PM

hey myself sharukh sayyad...
i have passed hsc wid 48% so can apply for D pharmacy...
please guide me...
15th April 2013, 02:31 PM

Can a B.Com Graduate eligible for D.Pharm on 10 2 basis in commerce?
23rd April 2013, 03:37 PM

i am complete for 10 2 bass in commerce group pres i am doing b.com 2year how to join d.pharm course
24th April 2013, 10:32 PM

i am study inter open school system. i want join to b pharmacy. i work in medical shop. i am 30 years old. please admin to d pharncy course.
27th April 2013, 07:51 PM

hi i am vijayalakshmi. i want to join d.form course i hv completed my mscbiochem.stil im working in drreddys as a sr exe utive plzgive informationabout dform entrence.
5th May 2013, 09:12 AM

I have completed PUC with physics,chemistry,mathematics with 60% marks.can i get admission for d.pharma course
11th May 2013, 04:38 PM

I have 75% in 2 iam eligible for pharmacy?
13th May 2013, 06:56 PM

I have 94% in 2. can i get admission for pharm d cource
22nd May 2013, 02:18 PM

I am working in medical store, i need a pharmacist hence my wife compleated her education in b'com does she elegible to do d-pharma or b-pharma
please suggist me
my e-mail id [email protected]
mob no - 9738272271
22nd May 2013, 02:21 PM

I am working in medical store, i need a pharmacist hence my wife compleated her education in b'com does she elegible to do d-pharma or b-pharma
please suggist me
my e-mail id [email protected]
mob no - 9738272271
25th May 2013, 03:24 PM

I have done B. Com with 55%. Shall i get admission in D pharm or B Pharma
30th May 2013, 05:09 PM

which are colleges available in mumbai for d-pharma
31st May 2013, 12:15 AM

now im in 12th sci and can i get admission for d-pharma without maths ?
pls ans my qts
31st May 2013, 07:45 PM

difference between doctor in pharmacy and diploma in pharmacy
1st June 2013, 12:41 PM

do i addmit in d pharm whithout math
3rd June 2013, 01:44 AM

Can i get admision in top clg from nashik .. I hve 50% in hsc
5th June 2013, 12:27 PM

can i get addmission in d pharmacy in govt college.....i have 52% marks in hs,,
with physics chemistry and biology........
13th June 2013, 01:14 PM

Sir iam general catagery condidate, My date of Birth is 1973, iam also working in hospital since 15 years,
Iam Intermediated passed (Science) with 48.5% can I join D.Pharma course, Please reply
13th June 2013, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by priyankasree View Post
D-pharmacy course:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS:

S.S.C Mark sheet

H.S.C Mark sheet

Leaving certificate

Caste certificate

if applicable:

Cream Layer Certificate

but what is ssc n hsc mark sheet??????
13th June 2013, 07:36 PM

sair can i get admisson in d pharm ? I am passed 10 2 exam with maith , biology , physics . I have 239 marks .
14th June 2013, 01:37 PM

MY Age is 30,I Passed10 2 with sciencegroupe.I want to join D Pharm at SHIFA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE,PERINTHALMANNA,MALAPPURAM DIST,KERALA,Iam in SC Cattagory ,can i get admission in govt quata?what can i do for admission in govt quata? when govt call for admission for2013?
17th June 2013, 11:34 AM

sir,I have passed HSC but not given CET instead of that given NEET.
Can I apply for d-pharmacy?
Please help
22nd June 2013, 07:35 PM

i had 1backlog in my 2 can i aligiable for d pharmacy
24th June 2013, 11:31 AM

i have passed 10 2 with chem,math and bios. will i be eligible for d.pharm after having a jexpo rank?
24th June 2013, 11:40 AM
him9476423448

am i eligible for d.pharm after passing 10+2 with chem,math,bios?
24th June 2013, 07:24 PM

I have passed my 12th with non-madical with 377 marks
Can i take addmission in d pharma
28th June 2013, 02:20 PM

sir.i have passed with74%mark in hsc.can i aply to d.pharm?
1st July 2013, 02:13 PM

sir i want addmision in d.pharmacy i have 40% marks in pcm .in 12th . can igot add.
4th July 2013, 02:03 PM

i have passed my 12 th humanities cource..can i study d pharm?
7th July 2013, 11:58 AM

I am 10 2 pass in sociology, Urdu, English, geography can I take admission in D pharma
7th August 2013, 09:43 PM

i have passsed 10 2 from haryana open can i get the admissionin in d-pharmcy in any college in haryana.
ph. 9896469595
email;- [email protected]
7th August 2013, 09:55 PM

i have passed my 10 2 with science from haryana open can i eligible to get the admission in d-pharmcy in college in haryana
ph.9896469595
email;- [email protected]
21st August 2013, 06:59 PM

sir i am 35 year old and i passed only 10th can i eligible to join in d pharmacy...
15th September 2013, 10:53 AM

sir i am Meghana very intrested in pharma d course now i am inter 1st year with MPC .i am eligible for this course plz give reply me sir
15th October 2013, 08:33 PM

Sir i am sivajiprabu interest for d pharmacy course i need how to get course. And i work Singapore how to apply. My qualification 2 Aountancy group. Can. I need correspond. Thanks
21st November 2013, 03:06 PM

I AM M.COM COMPLEDTED STUDENT CAN I ADMISSION D PHARMACY
4th December 2013, 10:44 AM

Iam 10 2 C.E.C group my age is 40 is their any age limit for D.pharmacy