26th December 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any technical courses to do after ITI in electronic and mechanic?

Hi my name is Shah Jamaluddin. I am live in UAE. Just I ask you, I am doing ITI in electronic and mechanic course complete. So, I am thinking doing some technical course. Please give me some name of courses that I can do. My mobile number: 0971527557

27th December 2016, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any technical courses to do after ITI in electronic and mechanic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my name is Shah Jamaluddin. I am live in UAE. Just I ask you, I am doing ITI in electronic and mechanic course complete. So, I am thinking doing some technical course. Please give me some name of courses that I can do. My mobile number: 0971527557

The aspirant after completion of ITI in Electronic and Mechanic course can study the Diploma in Engineering course. Those who have completed ITI after completion of 10th standard are eligible for the Diploma course through lateral entry mode. The admission to the lateral entry diploma will be done on the basis of lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education. The course duration is two years. The candidates after completion of diploma can study B.E or B.Tech course in the same stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?