18th October 2011, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?

Hello,
I have a gap after my 12th. I did my 12th in 2008. I then joined engineering in 2009. But because I couldn't clear my subjects, I didn't get promotion. I have a gap of 2 years in my engineering. That means altogether a gap of 3 years. I'm doing my engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). Am I eligible for placements? If yes, then what of companies and offers/salary will I get? I have an experience in the BPO industry during my gap years. Also I'm learning a foreign language now. Will this help during my placements? Please help....

Related Questions:
  1. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will my resume be refused during placements? -- [New]
  3. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  7. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  8. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  10. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  11. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 65% in 10th, 51% in 12 and 63% in B.E and with 2 years gap in between 12th and B.E?
  13. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  14. List of companies for which I am eligible after having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  16. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  17. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  18. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
27th March 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?

dear sir/madam i have a gap of 4 yrs between 12th and graduation will this gap affect my career plz reply at [email protected]
10th April 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?

i have 1 year gap after my 12th graduation. I have done my UG BSC computer science , 2012 pass out in correspondence. and also i have done TESTING course.
whether am eligible for IT sector in tcs,wipro,cts?
8th August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hi...4 year gap after 10 2,in which time i complete my B.A. but number is very poor in B.A.so i deside taking addmition in bca and complete bca with 71% marks.so plz tell me am i eligible for any mnc company.?
16th February 2013, 10:50 PM
the monk

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?

having gaps in your academic years..it's little disadvantage to get a job.but if you really interested to get an IT job i have an idea for you."elitmus" is one of the entrance exam to get an IT job easily.they are not going ask about your gap and also your percentage.but they are going test the talent of the candidate for that they are going to conduct an entrance exam in every year at hyderabad. in that exam they ask the questions in aptitude,arithmetic and reasoning only.
registration fee:1200
17th February 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i have 5 year gap after 10th and again 4 year gap after my b.tech.
10th - 1997 -58%
12th- 2002-04 -50%
B.tech-2004-08 -6.51(cgpa)-ETC
should i apply for any job.please suggest me
27th May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have gaped 3 years in between 10th and 12th..is this create problem for me in engineering career.
30th May 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 4 years gap after 12th std. m i eligible 4 engg?
28th November 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Completed my intermediate in 2008 can I eligible to llb now??
25th February 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I joined my engineering from vtu in 2007. I had an year back in 6th semester as I had a back in one subject. I then left the course have 3 years gap. Now I am working in a bank. but I want to complete my engineering course. i did not attempt any exam in those gap years nor did i consult the principle and tell i will be leaving the course. Is the duration for completing the course 7 years or 8 years and am i eligible to rejoin the course.
6th July 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I have 5years gap after 'B' level from DOEACC so, can you please tell what should i do the course to refresh my knowledge and get job in it companies and what are the companies which provide training and job placements when years of gap is there.
20th October 2020, 11:33 AM
Priya Dhongade

Yes you can get placement but in which company or salary it is depended on that company where you get a job then no matter there is gap in your study or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?