9th November 2011, 09:17 PM
Zainu Toorr

Am I eligible for CSS exam after passing BSc Science with 58.% at an age of 22 years?

I recently passed by B.sc science with 58 % marks n im 22 year old..am i eligible for css exams??

14th November 2011, 06:11 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CSS exam after passing BSc Science with 58.% at an age of 22 years?

I have passed written examination of CSS, what is next? ... Govt. servant's age ought not to cross the limit of 30 years even after relaxation. ... STATISTICS AND ECONOMICS IN MY BSC examination and now i am doin MBA in FINANCE ... the books for compulsory subjects especially pakistan affairs, and every day science. ...
26th November 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CSS exam after passing BSc Science with 58.% at an age of 22 years?

can i do css after bsc in computer sciences what are the requirementsPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
27th November 2012, 02:41 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi

any graduate with second class marks and within 28 years of age can apply for CSS examination. In case of Buddhist Community/Scheduled Caste your age can be relaxed by two years.

All candidates must be between the ages of 21 to 28 years of age to take the CSS examination.

Number of attempts available for CSS exams

There are only three chances for candidates to appear in the CSS exams. No candidate can appear in the CSS exams more than three times. If candidates apply for the CSS exams but not appear in any one paper of the CSS exams then he/she will not be considered as one time attempted. A candidate will be considered to have attempted in the CSS exams only if she/he appears in any one or more papers of CSS exams.

thank you......................................
27th November 2012, 09:04 PM
srikanth0438

Hi my dear friend..................

you have B.sc science with 58 % marks and also you are age 22 years.........

So,CSS means civil services exam..........

Eligibility

you should be completed degree in recognized university with 50%.........

three chances for candidates to appear in the CSS exams..........

A citizen of Pakistan...........

So, you are the eligible for this exam............

All the best.................
8th September 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir I am student of bs hons chemistry .can you tell me about test css.what I read book for full command in css test.my cgb is 3.51
30th November 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i have clear bsc in science and get 50% marks now i want to appear in css exam but i want to know which jobs are required after passing this exam and how much salary can i get in city gujrat
2nd July 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm Eman ishfaq I did Bsc in computer science .what's subjects are helpful for me for passed CSS exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?