20th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan if secured direct admission in B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I am recently able to get direct admission in B.Tech on donation based. I want to know that if I want to apply for an education loan then I am eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get education loan if got direct admission in B.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?
  8. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  9. Can I get education loan after direct admission in B.Tech?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  12. What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?
  13. Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?
  14. If I get direct admission in B.Tech will Bank grant me education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  18. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
21st October 2015, 02:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan if secured direct admission in B.Tech?

You have taken admission in B.Tech program on donation basis. Now you want to take education loan. Yes, definitely you are eligible for getting education loan.

Following are the documents require which applying for education loan:

--Admission slip which you got from the college

--10th , 12th Mark sheet Xerox

--Address and Identity proof

--3-4 color photograph

**Also make sure that in the admission slip it is clearly mentioned the fee of course i.e up to 4 years.

**After taking all the above documents in original as well as in Xerox. You have to visit to nearest bank branch office through which you want to take the education loan or you can fill the form online.
21st October 2015, 06:28 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan if secured direct admission in B.Tech?

Yes, even if you have got admission in bachelor of technology through management quota seats which is called direct admission, you are eligible to get education loan from the different public and private sector banks in India. One important condition is that your institute must be AICTE approved.

Visit the official education loan portal of Indian Government [url]https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/], register on it , fill up the form and apply to the multiple banks for education loan. You will get all loan schemes and duration of time in which your loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?