20th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank can provide Education Loan to a B.Tech 1st semester student?

Hello Sir,
I want education loan for my son. He is now in 1st semester of B.Tech. In this case which bank can provide an education loan? Please give me full information.

21st October 2015, 02:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Bank can provide Education Loan to a B.Tech 1st semester student?

Education Loan is provided by banks to those students who got admitted in any professional course such as Engineering, Medical, Management etc. As you want to take the education loan for your son.

Document Required
--Qualifying exam mark sheet Xerox
--Admission slip
--Address and Identity proof and 2-3 photo

Security:
--up to 4 lakh: parents/ guardian as a joint borrower

--Above 4 lakh to 7.5 lakh: parents/ guardian as a joint borrower as well as collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee.

Repayment: You must repay the loan after the completing the course plus I year or 6 month after getting the job whichever is earlier

**After getting all these documents you have to visit to nearest bank branch for filling the form and know more details besides this from the bank.
21st October 2015, 06:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank can provide Education Loan to a B.Tech 1st semester student?

All nationalized banks provide educational loans to pursue higher education either in India or abroad.

To apply for educational loan the candidate must be a citizen of India and the candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course in a recognized college.

Some of the nationalized banks include State bank of India, HDFC bank, Axis bank, Punjab national bank etc.,
21st October 2015, 06:30 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Almost all the leading public sector and private sector banks provide education loan to candidates pursuing bachelor of technology from a recognized institute.

Just follow the given steps to know all the information regarding loan:

Step1: Visit the official website for education loan Portal https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.

Step 2: Register on it.

Step 3: Apply to multiple banks for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?