20th October 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan being a Bangladeshi to study MBA in India?

Friends,
I am Raisul Islam, student of BBA in a private university in Bangladesh. I live in Dhaka. My question how can i get education loan to study MBA in India? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  3. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  4. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  7. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  10. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  13. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  14. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  15. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  17. Requirements for Education Loan to study MBA in Hotel Management in India?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
21st October 2015, 07:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan being a Bangladeshi to study MBA in India?

The educational loan is offered for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue higher education in India or abroad.

To avail educational loan, the candidate must be a citizen of India.

As you are a resident of Bangladesh, you must have to apply educational loan in Bangladesh to pursue MBA in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?