6th November 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?

I am P.Bhargavi. How to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship? I have got 98 marks in Sanskrit. When is the last date to apply? Please give a reply immediately

19th December 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am P.Bhargavi. How to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship? I have got 98 marks in Sanskrit. When is the last date to apply? Please give a reply immediately

Students have to apply online for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarships are offered to students who got over 60% marks in Sanskrit subject. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarships are offered for the students who are studying in Class IX, X, XI and XII (with Sanskrit as a paper), Shastri/Graduation, Acharys/MA Degree and Vidyavaridhi/PhD in Sanskrit. Students can find the details about the scholarship in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan website. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?