28th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship with sanskrit marks?

Procedure to apply for scholarship with sanskrit marks? I got 99 marks in sanskrit, so am I eligible for any scholarship to apply? Can you please give me the steps/procedure which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  2. Procedure to apply for sanskrit scholarship after getting 98 marks in 1st year Sanskrit?
  3. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  4. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  5. Eligibility criteria for scholarship after getting 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  6. How can I apply to get Sanskrit Scholarship having secured 99 marks in Intermediate Sanskrit?
  7. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship if I scored 99 out of 100 marks in Sanskrit of class 11th?
  8. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying sanskrit scholarship after scoring 98 marks?
  10. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  11. Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?
  12. List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  13. How can I get sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in sanskrit subject?
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have scored 99 marks in sanskrit subject?
  15. Why I haven't got the Sanskrit scholarship which I had applied last year? When the new notification will come to apply for it again?
  16. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  17. Can I get the Scholarship after obtaining 97 marks in Intermediate first year Sanskrit? If yes then how can I apply for it?
  18. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
1st November 2021, 10:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship with sanskrit marks?

The application for sanskrit scholarship is announced in July and August every year.
Students are selected on the basis of merit.

Those who are willing to apply must visit their official portal .
They must visit homepage of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan and click on scholarship scheme.
They have to make sure that their institute is registered for scholarship.
After being confirmed regarding institute registration, they can proceed to fill the form.
They have to upload scanned copies of all documents and then submit the form.
Marksheet
Pass book
Adhaar card
Caste certificate etc
10th September 2022, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship with sanskrit marks?

iam waiting for applying the sankrit subject got 99/100 marks in ijunior inter so can u help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?