12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the study scholarship while doing 2nd year B.Sc graduation?

Am I eligible to apply for the study scholarship while doing 2nd year B.Sc graduation? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? What is the basic eligibility criteria followed for it? Awaiting for the answer soon!

11th June 2017, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the study scholarship while doing 2nd year B.Sc graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for the study scholarship while doing 2nd year B.Sc graduation? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? What is the basic eligibility criteria followed for it? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for a Gaurav Foundation scholarship while studying 2nd year B.Sc graduation. Those students who have completed 12th class with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Students in the age group of 17 years to 35 years are eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. You can apply either online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Application forms are available till 31st October 2017 and the last date for submitting the filled application form is 20th November 2017. Gaurav Foundation website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?