7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship to study further in UK being a B.Sc 2nd year student?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done my 12th with PCM. Now I am in the second year of B.Sc. I want to do my further studies in UK through scholarship. How will I apply for scholarship in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for scholarship to study further in UK being a B.Sc 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  3. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  4. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  5. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  6. Am I eligible for Inspire Scholarship? I am a student of BSc 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  8. Is Scholarship available for only 1st year students? How can a 2nd year student apply for the same?
  9. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  10. Eligibility to apply in scholarship for B.Com 2nd year student of Bangalore University?
  11. Scholarship available for B.Tech 2nd year student of Pailan College of Management & Technology?
  12. Can I apply if haven't got Inspire Scholarship last year being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply in LIC Foundation Scholarship for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  14. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  15. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  16. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?
  18. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
21st July 2023, 04:41 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship to study further in UK being a B.Sc 2nd year student?

Some of the scholarships you may be eligible for as a B.Sc 2nd year student who wants to study further in the UK:
  • Chevening Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the British government to students who are studying in India. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a return airfare.

• Commonwealth Scholarships: This scholarship is offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission to students who are studying in developing countries. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a return airfare.

• Mitacs Globalink Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by Mitacs to students who are studying in Canada. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a return airfare.

• Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the European Union to students who are studying in Europe. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a return airfare.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application form and provide proof of your academic achievements, financial need, and other factors. You can find more information about the scholarships and how to apply on the websites of the organizations that offer them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?