19th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Education Loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student of IGNOU?

Hi Friends,

I have joined IGNOU for doing B.Tech course in Civil Engineering. Now, I want to get an Education Loan for my B.Tech course which I am doing from IGNOU. As you know that IGNOU is correspondence so I am eligible to get Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
20th September 2015, 12:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student of IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan in order to pursue your B.Tech course at IGNOU. IGNOU is a well recognized organization by competent authorities and offers good exposure as well. Moreover, the course expense is quite less as compared to full time B.Tech course. Hence you can definitely get education loan once you complete all the requisite norms and comply with the terms and conditions of the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan.
20th September 2015, 01:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,

I have joined IGNOU for doing B.Tech course in Civil Engineering. Now, I want to get an Education Loan for my B.Tech course which I am doing from IGNOU. As you know that IGNOU is correspondence so I am eligible to get Education Loan or not?
Banks education loans will be given to regular courses of Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical and Professional Degree/Diploma courses conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/AICTE/IMC/Govt. etc. Regular Degree/ diploma courses conducted by autonomous institutions like IIM,IIT etc. Teacher Training/ nursing courses approved by Central Government or the State Government are eligible to get Bank Loan. Since, IGNOU is one of the reputed university in India so you are eligible to get Bank Loan. Please, contact the concerned Bank for further details regarding education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?