12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get inspire scholarship while pursuing M.Sc course in NIT?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed my class 10 with 83% n class 12 with 75% .then I perused with bcs in chemistry as honors n passed with 75% but that time I was not aware of this scholarship.. ..currently I m enrolled in msc in NIT.. So Will I get dis scholarship for msc or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the inspire scholarship if I am doing M.Sc or not?
  2. Can I apply for inspire scholarship in M.Sc even after I have joined the course in NIT?
  3. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the inspire scholarship after getting enrolled in NIT for M.Sc course?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  8. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)?
  9. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  12. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU
  13. Can I get Inspire Scholarship being a M.Sc student and secured 75% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  14. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  16. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
12th October 2015, 11:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get inspire scholarship while pursuing M.Sc course in NIT?

Yes, you can get Inspire Scholarship since you are pursuing studies in the field of Natural and Basic sciences and the scholarship is also reimbursed to the master degree pursuing students. However, you need to fulfill additional eligibility criteria to get the scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria is attached herewith for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?