29th September 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the inspire scholarship after getting enrolled in NIT for M.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed my class 10 with 83% n class 12 with 75% .then I perused with bcs in chemistry as honors n passed with 75% but that time I was not aware of this scholarship.. ..currently I m enrolled in msc in NIT.. So Will I get dis scholarship for msc or not?

21st July 2023, 04:42 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the inspire scholarship after getting enrolled in NIT for M.Sc course?

No, unfortunately, you cannot get the INSPIRE Scholarship for M.Sc. as you have already enrolled in the course. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have applied for it before you enrolled in the M.Sc. course.
The INSPIRE Scholarship is a national scholarship program that is offered by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) to students who are pursuing research-oriented Master's or Ph.D. programs in science and technology. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.
The eligibility criteria for the INSPIRE Scholarship are as follows:
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • You must have scored at least 75% in your qualifying examinations (10th, 12th, and graduation).
  • You must be admitted to a research-oriented Master's or Ph.D. program in science and technology in a recognized institution.
  • You must have a valid GATE score (for M.Sc. programs) or a valid GRE score (for Ph.D. programs).
If you are interested in applying for the INSPIRE Scholarship, you can find more information on the DST website.
25th July 2023, 08:57 PM
meghapali1
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the inspire scholarship after getting enrolled in NIT for M.Sc course?

To find accurate and up-to-date information regarding the possibility of obtaining an INSPIRE Scholarship after enrolling in an M.Sc course at NIT (National Institute of Technology), I recommend contacting the scholarship or financial aid department of NIT or checking the official website of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) or the INSPIRE Scholarship scheme in India.

Scholarships often have specific guidelines and deadlines, so it's essential to confirm the eligibility criteria and application process directly with the relevant authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?