17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Inspire Scholarship being a M.Sc student and secured 75% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?

Sir,
I have passed my 10th with 83% marks and 12th with 75% marks. Then I have pursued B.Sc in Chemistry and passed with 75% marks. But that time I was not aware of Inspire Scholarship. Currently I am enrolled in M.Sc course in NIT. So will I get this scholarship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?
  2. Can I get Inspire Scholarship being a M.Sc student and secured 75% in B.Sc(Chemistry)? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  4. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  6. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 94.2% in 12th?
  11. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  15. How can I get Inspire Scholarship to study Ph.D being a M.Sc(Statistics) student?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  17. How can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 1st position in MCA?
  18. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Inspire Scholarship being a M.Sc student and secured 75% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed my 10th with 83% marks and 12th with 75% marks. Then I have pursued B.Sc in Chemistry and passed with 75% marks. But that time I was not aware of Inspire Scholarship. Currently I am enrolled in M.Sc course in NIT. So will I get this scholarship or not?

Those students who have scored top 1% of their Class 12th examinations of any State/Central Board in India and students who got top 10,000 ranks in JEE, AIPMT and must be studying courses in Natural and Basic Sciences at the BSc, BS and Integrated MSc/MS are only eligible for the Inspire Scholarship (Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)). Therefore, it is not possible to get the Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) based on BSc Chemistry marks. Inspire Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?